Switch HUB TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps
- 5Ã— 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
- Supports 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping functions
- Durable metal casing, desktop/wall-mounting options, and a fanless design
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Green Ethernet technology reduces power consumption
Conveniently Conduct Business
The TL-SG105 Desktop Switch provides an easy way to increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections. Whether you are at home or in the office, the TL-SG105 helps you deal with your business quickly and easily, any time.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
A plug-and-play design makes for easy deployment, no technician needed. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts to ensure full compatibility and optimal performance.
Five Gigabit Ports for Faster Speeds
Increase the speed of your network with the TL-SG105 5-port Gigabit desktop switch. 5 non-blocking 10/100/1000 Mbps ports enable instant transferring of large, bandwidth intensive files without interference.
Value-Added Features Bring Unexpected Experiences
- QoS for a Lag-Free Experience; Ensures smooth traffic for latency sensitive applications, such as voice and video
- IGMP Snooping for Multicast Optimization; Ensures a better network experience, especially for applications like IPTV, by optimizing multimedia traffic delivery.
Long Product Life with Durable Metal Casing
Interior components of TL-SG105 are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a product longevity. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SG105 delivers switching performance you can depend on.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
TP-Linkâ€™s latest generation of Unmanaged Switches make use of innovative energy-saving technologies. Power consumption automatically adjusts according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint.
HARDWARE FEATURESÂ :Â
- Standards and Protocols : IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/ 802.3ab/802.3x, IEEE 802.1p
- Interface : 5Ã— 10/100/1000 Mbps, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX Ports
- Fan Quantity : Fanless
- External Power Supply : External Power Adapter (Output: 5 V DC / 0.6A)
- LED Indicator :
- System Power
- Link/Act indicators per port built into each RJ-45 port
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ) : 3.9 x 3.9 x 1.0 in (100 x 98 x 25 mm)
- Max Power Consumption : 2.3 W
- Max Heat Dissipation : 7.8 BTU/h
- Packet Forwarding Rate : 7.4 Mpps
- MAC Address Table : 2K
- Packet Buffer Memory : 1 Mb
- Jumbo Frame : 16 KB
SOFTWARE FEATURESÂ :Â
- Advanced Features :
- Green Technology
- 802.3X Flow Control
- 802.1p / DSCP QoS (for V2 and later version)
- IGMP Snooping
- Transfer Method : Store and Forward
Package Contents :
- 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch
- Power Adapter
- Installation Guide