CPU– Supports 3rd and 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon® / Pentium® / Celeron® in LGA1155 Package
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
– Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
Chipset– Intel® H61
– Supports Intel® Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology*Intel® Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology are only supported under Windows® 7 OS or later versions.
Memory– Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology
– 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots
– Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
– Max. capacity of system memory: 16GB*
– Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2 with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
**The highest supported DRAM frequency depends on the CPU you’ve installed. For detailed CPU specifications, please refer to Intel® official website.
BIOS– 32Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
– Supports “Plug and Play”
– ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events
– Supports jumperfree
– SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
– IGPU, DRAM, PCH, CPU PLL, VTT, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
Graphics– Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video 2.0, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 2500/4000 with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU
– Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000, Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) with Intel® Sandy Bridge CPU
– Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11 with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU. Pixel Shader 4.1, DirectX 10.1 with Intel® Sandy Bridge CPU.
– Max. shared memory 1760MB with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU. Max. shared memory 1759MB with Intel® Sandy Bridge CPU.
– Two graphics output options: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
– Supports DVI with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048×1536 @ 75Hz
– Supports HDCP function with DVI port
– Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI port*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® Vista™ and Windows® 7.
***Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 7 and Windows® 7 x64.
Audio– 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
LAN– PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– Realtek RTL8111C
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports PXE
Slots– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot (blue @ x16 mode)
– 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot*PCIe Gen3 is supported on 3rd Generation of Intel® Core™ i5 and Core™ i7 CPUs.
Connector– 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
– 1 x Print port header
– 1 x COM port header
– CPU/Chassis/Power FAN connector
– 24 pin ATX power connector
– 4 pin 12V power connector
– Front panel audio connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/OI/O Panel
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
– 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
– 1 x D-Sub Port
– 1 x DVI-D Port
– 6 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Unique Feature– ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU)
– ASRock Instant Boot
– ASRock Instant Flash
– ASRock APP Charger
– ASRock XFast USB
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock XFast RAM
– Hybrid Booster:
– ASRock U-COP
– Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
– Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
Support CD– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite – Trial
Accessories– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
Hardware Monitor– CPU Temperature Sensing
– Chassis Temperature Sensing
– CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Tachometer
– CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Allow Chassis Fan Speed Auto-Adjust by CPU Temperature)
– CPU/Chassis Fan Multi-Speed Control
– Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
Form Factor– Micro ATX Form Factor: 8.9-in x 6.8-in, 22.6 cm x 17.3 cm
– Solid Capacitor for CPU power
OS– Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / Vista™ 32-bit / Vista™ 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit*Windows® 8.1 is supported with Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU for onboard VGA.
Certifications– FCC, CE, WHQL
– ErP/EuP Ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)